dear love...

Dear … ,

At this moment, if I had only one call to make. I would not hesitate to
call you and tell you that at this moment- I like you and
I fall head over heels again just by the thought of you.

I think I make a lot of things up with my mind (of you, of what you are) but
if I should die this moment, I am glad someone like you filled my mind.

I don’t think we could ever be and likewise, I don’t think you are falling for me.
But at this moment, I wish we could at least have something of “anything”.
Without the emotional attachment, without the feeling of how it will hurt when reality wakes us.

Though I loathe the feeling of being infatuated with someone, I still thank my angels for it.
I reckon that it’s a process to help me carry on- in hopes that one day,
someone would find me and in time,
we would be in love,
forever.

Dear you, I don’t know how you crept into my mind.
I don’t remember the day I lost a breath when you walk passed and sadly,
you would never know how my heart skipped a beat when I saw you today.

At this second, if I could throw my list of superficial details that I have kept
so many years and if you would fall for me- We could be the happiest.

I know you would write us a love letter all the way to the moon and
have the planets rejoicing together.

In all my wildest thoughts, I know that tonight will soon end.
And when the sun shines our rooftops and when I find myself in a new dawn.
I would probably forget tonight and the way I feel for you.

But the saddest part isn’t that…
It’s the thought that you’ll never know how I felt about you, tonight.

Sleep well my dearest.
I hope the new day will get us both someone to finally,

love.

Popular Posts