꽃 - flowers.

I own a little store.
Did I ever tell you that I own a store?

Well, it’s true! It’s been 5months now, and it has been going well...
the walk ins , the smiles, the coffee deliveries and of cos.
That afternoon- I saw her smile.

I actually didn’t get to see her after that.
Trying to hope that one day, she will come by this store.
It was one of the reasons I did- to open this store.

It was my birthday last week, and while I was blowing the candles I wondered
“If she shared the same birth date as I?”
Hmm...

I would have loved to know, and I would have given her flowers.
I did come out with a way, a memorabilia for the thought I had.
Just in case she came or not to forget that day.

I did this necklace for her and I wish someone, would come
buy it off and magically present it to her.
But even if it doesn’t happen, I hope it will be a duplicate state for someone else.
That they will be smiling too.

-kentai

Popular Posts