about you.

i couldnt stop thinking of reminding myself
that i would not be clingy to you. i would not be in that place where i am so dependent on you.
to be checking on you, to be wanting to always be by your side, to keep you on top
of the list just to make sure that i will not miss a date with you.

i would hate the day when i let go to see if i am the only one holding on.
because i dont want to feel weak, i dont want to be insecure,
when you come.

so dear love, while i am working on it.
please be ready for me.

i dont want to beg you to stay nor would i want to be
the one asking you, "when will you ask me to marry you?".
i don't want to play the ego game- to see who wins the cold war.
i don't want to act like i don't need you when i totally do.

i am working on me.
all i ask, is when you come.
please be ready to be real with me.

i (will) love you.

Popular Posts